WONCA EMR congress 2017 - the latest
Register by 15 February and save up to USD100
Register online for WONCA EMR 2017 by 15 Feb 2017 for standard registration fees and save up to USD100
Young Doctors’ special rates
WONCA EMR 2017 provides a unique opportunity for young doctors to register with a further discount in registration fees. Contact our PCO for further information and registration assistance on
The congress program this year consist of keynote sessions, workshops, parallel sessions and oral and poster presentations detailing latest updates and innovations in the field.
WONCA EMR 2017 includes international as well as regional and local experts in Family Medicine. Some of the confirmed speakers are:
• Prof Amanda Howe - President, WONCA World, United Kingdom (above)
• Prof Michael Kidd – Past President, WONCA World, Australia (right)
• Prof Chris Van Weel – Past President of WONCA, Netherlands
• Dr Christophe Hezode – Hepatologist, Henri Mondor Hospital, France
• Prof Dario Giugliano - Professor of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Naples, Italy
• Dr Hassan Salah - Department of Health System Development, World Health Organization – EMRO, Egypt
• Prof Nemanja Damjanov - Director of the Institute of Rheumatology, Belgrade, Serbia
• Prof Richard Roberts – Past President of WONCA and University of Wisconsin, USA (below right)
List of Speakers
The congress dinner for WONCA EMR 2017 will be on Friday, 3rd March 2017. Book your seat now to enjoy this opportunity to unwind from the day’s proceedings with an evening of networking with experts and colleagues from around the globe.
See registration page to book.
Meaning ‘Land of the Gazelle’ in Arabic, Abu Dhabi was founded when a young antelope led a wandering tribe to fresh water, on an island with no more than 300 palm (‘barasti’) huts, a few coral buildings and the Ruler’s fort. This simple island settlement has since been transformed into the modern, cosmopolitan city of Abu Dhabi and the high-rise capital of the United Arab Emirates.
Find out more about Abu Dhabi’s religion and traditions with a visit to one of the world’s most impressive landmarks, the stunning Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. This architectural marvel, with a capacity for an astonishing 40,000 worshippers, features 80 domes, over 1,000 columns, gold plated chandeliers and the world’s largest hand woven carpet.